Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 7 & 8: Ibuprofen & Lazy Days

Day 7:  I've been having headaches again, as mentioned before, and yesterday was one of those days.  Being a Friday, I didn't wait till later in the day.  I just grabbed the Ibuprofen before lunch so at least I'd be able to concentrate during the busy afternoon.  While I'm not thankful for the headaches, I am definitely thankful that we have over the counter meds that seem to lessen the symptoms... at least for now!

Day 8: Lazy Saturdays are one of my favorite things.  I love when I can sleep in and then lounge around in my PJs for hours before getting dressed for the day.  And when I DO actually get dressed for the day, jeans and a sweatshirt are all I need.  No hair fixin' or make-up on my face. Because I have nowhere to go and no one to impress.  I wouldn't want weeks on end of it, but once every few weeks makes Lazy Days just about as good as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment