Thursday, November 20, 2014

Right Now I'm...

Listening: Kyle Kupecky has a new EP out on itunes called "Snowed In," which includes two original songs that I am LOVING!


Watching: Grey's Anatomy.  For a second round.  Because seriously- Can't. Stop!


Reading: I downloaded a series of books on my kindle during vacation in August, and I'm revisiting them now during my lunch breaks at work. The one I'm reading at the moment is Meant for Her by Amy Gamet.  A little espionage.  A little mystery.  A little romance.  All the things you you need in some light lunch reading material! 


Eating: Mmmmmm... glazed doughnuts.  I most definitely stopped at Wal-Mart on my way to work this morning because I just NEEDED a glazed doughnut!


Wishing: That I had been born to parents that resided somewhere that was the perfect temperature year-round.  I really REALLY hate winter... but I love my parents, so... guess I'm stuck here for now.


Needing: a few hours of warm-ish weather so I can paint my backdrop for Road to Bethlehem!


Rejoicing: That I'm over whatever virus I had last week.  That stuff was NASTY I'm tellin' ya. The only symptoms I really had were exhaustion and constantly feeling nauseous. 


Indulging: Uh.... maybe just see the doughnuts part and the Grey's part...


Loathing: uh... winter.  Mostly the cold.  I think if it could snow AND stay above 40, I'd maybe be ok with that...


Saying: "Seriously?!"  I find myself using this word a whole awful lot.  It's always been one of my go-to words, but lately, I feel like I'm saying it all the time.


Meditating: Well it IS November, and while I clearly just gave up on my "Thankful November" posts (because being sick really changes your priorities...), I'm still reflecting on the great many things God has given me for which to be thankful.  Our children's church verse this month is from Psalms, and it tells us that "it is good to give thanks to the Lord."  So even though I'm not documenting it in cyberwebs this year, I AM trying to be thankful on my own.


Picturing: Something snowy that makes me smile... like I'm 5 instead of about to turn 25...

No comments:

Post a Comment