Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day 9: Great Is Thy Faithfulness

Today in church we sang the old hymn "Great Is Thy Faithfulness."  I LOVE that old song!  I'm so thankful that we sing songs at our church with messages that remind us of the faithfulness of God and of His love and power.  I'm thankful that my God IS faithful, even when I have trouble trusting.  I'm thankful that my God IS faithful, even when I stray.  I'm thankful that my God IS faithful, even when my circumstances are hard and life is tough.  I'm thankful that even when life doesn't make sense and things get stressful, I can still sing with a full heart "Great Is Thy Faithfulness, O God my Father! Great Is Thy Faithfulness, Lord unto me."

1 comment:

  1. Amen, my dear Lacy...Amen! <3 I've been thinking about you often and need to contact you to see just exactly how you're doing. Know that I love you and today, I'm praying for you. GREAT is His faithfulness! Morning by morning, new mercies we see. <3

    ReplyDelete