Thursday, July 31, 2014

5 Thankful Things: July

1. I switched cell phone providers this month!  I'm not sure yet if it's suitable for everyone's needs (but really, what plan IS for everyone?), but so far I'm happy.  I'm with Republic Wireless now, and I'm paying just $25/month! YAY for saving money!!

2. Alexxa's dad was able to be here for her birthday & the 4th earlier this month!  What fun it was to have her dad and his family here to celebrate!

3. I did really awesome with my running this month! I didn't quite reach my goal, as I hurt myself a week in, and I wasn't feeling well a few days, but I did way better than I thought I actually would, so YAY! Taking a week off for VACATION, then back to the grindstone!

4. Steve time! Last week, Helen & I had our bff/cousin Steve (April) over one night for a movie time.  We had SO much fun just being together and laughing and watching a movie!

5. I had two different opportunities presented to me this month regarding my photography! That was a HUGE encouragement to me, as I've been hesitant to open that door (for fear of being a bandwagoner). I've been encouraged to sell my photography at a new store opening in Salem soon, which I'm super excited about!  And I've been asked to take the pictures for our church's annual Christmas event: Road to Bethlehem! Yay for encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment