Well, it's been a busy week, that's for sure, so I'm a little behind in my "daily" thankfulness quest for November. Here's me catching up:
Day 14
We took my beautiful niece to her check-up, which had to be done in Iowa City since she was born premature. So today, I'm thankful that Alexxa is healthy and whole. I'm thankful that she is developing normally, and that she is growing every day! When a child is born 9 weeks early, there is no guarantee that he or she will be "normal." I'm thankful that, despite all odds, Alexxa is as close to perfect as possible!
Day 15
Here's something random, but entirely true. I'm thankful for the genius that invented PIZZA. Pizza is my absolute favorite food of all time, and I eat it two or three times a week. I mean seriously! There are so many different ways to eat it, and a HUGE variety to choose from. Pure. Genius.
Day 16
Well, I did a little more packing today. I really am not a fan. However, it did give me reason to be thankful. I'm thankful that (1) I'm not a pack rat and (2) that I am super organized. I can't imagine trying to pack if either of these things were different about me.
Hopefully, I'll be back to the daily thing soon, but since I move on Friday... well, we'll see what happens...
No comments:
Post a Comment