Monday, November 21, 2011

Fireworks, Fellow Believers & My New Job



Day 19

I'm thankful for my sister Laura and for the wonderful person that invented fireworks!  Friday night we went out to Jordan Creek mall for the annual Tree Lighting event, which ends with fireworks.  We LITERALLY had the best seats of anyone.  Literally.  Not even joking.  And the sweet thing is that we only got the best seats because we were late and had to make a plan B.  They were literally (yes LITERALLY) shooting the fireworks so that they exploded right over our heads!  It was SOOOOO awesome!

Day 20

I'm thankful for the bond believers share in Christ.  I went to church with Laura and we had a marvelous day!  We started out in little kid Sunday school, where Laura taught a hand full of street kids about David & Goliath.  Then we had service, which was given to a missionary to France.  Finally, we ate ourselves silly at a marvelous potluck! WOWSERS!  Those people know how to do a potluck!  Then, I went over to the pastor's house with all the Faith kids for the afternoon.  We watched Megamind, and had a fantastic time.

Day 21

My new job is wonderful!  Seriously, I'm so glad to be back at Greenberg's.  I know there will be days that I "hate" my job, but in the big scheme of things, I really love it!  Every time I answered the phone today and there was a fellow Greenberg's employee on the other end of the line, I was kindly welcomed back to the company.  I like working with beautiful jewelry, and I seriously like not having to sell people things they don't want.  All the add-on stuff at Greenberg's is worth it!  Not... magazines... (if you don't know what that means, don't ask...)

Only 2 more days until Thanksgiving!  I can't believe it!  I LOVE this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment