Sunday, November 1, 2015

A is for Abounding: Alphabet of Thankfulness Project

For the past several years, I've done the "Thankful November" posts, wherein I post something for which I am thankful for every day of November.  This year, since Thanksgiving falls on November 26, I've decided to do the "Alphabet of Thankfulness," by naming something I'm thankful for using the letters of the alphabet. Today's letter, obviously, is A.

A is for Abounding.

This morning's message at church was based on 1 Cornithians 15:58, which admonishes us to be "abounding in the work of the Lord." I'm so thankful for our pastor, and the messages he brings on Sunday Mornings! What a challenge for me to think about as I involve myself in the ministries of daily living this week.  Am I abounding? Or am I just putting in my time? I'm THANKFUL that God rewards those who abound with eternal benefits!  I'm thankful that when I am ABOUNDING, I can be assured that my labor is not in vain!

Also, I'm thankful for Apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment