Here is where I'd insert a cute picture of us, but I forgot to snap one. Oops!! Guess we'll have to do it again soon, right girls?
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
C is for Colleagues
Tonight I was able to meet up with my friend Michelle and the two high school girls I worked with at the bank. I just loved (and still love) those girls! We had a little issue with the whole "where to eat" situation, but we ended up going to Sip (the wine & coffee bistro on the square in Mt. Pleasant), where we enjoyed chips & salsa and various "coffee shop" drinks (fruit smoothies, chai, & hot cocoa). We laughed and laughed and shared jokes and just had a lovely time chatting. I'm so thankful I get the opportunity to be a small part of these lives, and I'm SO THANKFUL they are each a part of mine!
Labels:
Thankful Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment