Saturday, November 14, 2015

N is for Nieces & Nephew

This may seem like a bit of a repeat of "L is for Love," but I think it's not. As a single 20 something, these three are the only kids I have at this point.  And without them, my life would be nothing like it is today. Each one of these kids has taught me so much about perspective, life, and patience. These silly, crazy, adorable kiddos make my world a happier place, and I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for each one!


Bethany brought on my role of "Aunt Cece" long before she was even born. I have loved this girl since even before her mom and I tossed around names (I helped pick out her name!). I am so thankful for this sweet girl, who never leaves without a hug and and "I love you." She is definitely nothing like me, but she's her own kind of girl, and there is NOTHING wrong with that.


Now THIS girl... she's all mine. My very own "mini me." I love this girl to pieces! All drama and sass, Alexxa is all girl.  She's also extra special because she shares my middle name! Never have I ever met a child this young with such a quick whit and humor! Oh.. and she also shares my love of being girly: heels & makeup are her favorite!


Baby William is the first boy we've had in our family in a long time, and we LOVE him! Already, he is full of smiles and personality.  This precious baby boy is such a beautiful baby, and I love him so much. I can't wait to see you grow and to give me a totally new experience... I've never had a little boy around before!

No comments:

Post a Comment