Being sick is the pits. Ask me. I know. I'm pretty sure my body is a magnet for illness. Anyhow, I've spent the last three days in bed fighting an ear infection & sinus infection. And yesterday, my body decided to add "flu" to the mix. Needless to say, it's been a miserable few days.
So in light of that, I'm thankful first for medicine. And here's hoping it kicks this stuff sooner rather than later.
Second, I'm thankful for modern technology. The one and only silver lining of being sick is that you have an excuse to stay in bed all day long and binge watch tv. I'm thankful for modern technology that avails me to such things right from the convenience of my own bed, which allows me to keep myself quarantined from others. What a boring long few days this would have been sans Castle marathon!
No comments:
Post a Comment