I'm so thankful for the wisdom God gives. It seems that this last year has been full of asking God for wisdom and direction, and I'm so glad that He provides! There have been some a few changes or potentials for change this year, and I'm glad that God gave me the wisdom to know when to say no and when to {finally} say yes!
I'm also thankful that I grew up to be, what I consider, a wise {for the most part} individual. I'm thankful for parents who taught me how to think through decisions and to be responsible, and who taught me to generally use good common sense. There is definitely a lack of this in our society, and I'm thankful that God blessed me by putting me in a home where I was taught to be wise AND to know Who the true source of wisdom is.
No comments:
Post a Comment