Tuesday, November 10, 2015

J is for Job

In case you've been living under a rock for the last month... I HAVE A NEW JOB!!! And guess what: I love it! I'm so thankful for the way God orchestrated this opportunity, and I'm so thankful to work for a boss who is a true Christian! Six months ago, I couldn't figure out why God kept shutting every door that I tried to pry open, but now I know without a doubt that it was because He had something so much better for me than I could have ever concocted myself.

I still feel like it will take me months and months to be totally competent in my new role, let alone super good at it, but I KNOW that it's right exactly where I'm supposed to be. And I'm so THANKFUL for God's leading and His wonderful plan for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment