Sunday, November 8, 2015

H is for Home

One thing I think I always take way too much for granted is the home God has blessed me with.  I'm so thankful for this comfy, warm home my parents have provided - and continue to provide even though I've been in and out over the last 7 years.  I'm thankful for the memories we've made in this house and for the people who make it a home.

I'm also thankful this year for the NEW home God has dropped (rather unexpectedly) in my lap.  I couldn't have asked for a better place myself, and I'm so thankful that God put all the puzzle pieces together to provide me with my own home (ok... it's an apartment, and I'm renting it, and I won't actually move in until January but STILL....)!  I can't wait to see how my definition of "home" changes over the next year, but no matter what, I'll always be thankful for the home in which I grew up, where I know without a doubt I will always be welcomed with open arms and loving hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment