I know. That's a little bit cheating. But there just aren't many words that start with X. So today, I'm thankful for all the extra help my mom and littlest sister have given me in painting my apartment (and doing some cleaning along the way, I think)! I don't move in until January, but the owners of the building have been amazing to work with, and they're letting us paint way ahead, which is awesome because my mom and sister have the whole week off for Thanksgiving break. They've made great progress so far, and after a minor situation with the initial paint color, I think we're all super happy with the results.
I'm also thankful for all the eXtra help my parents have provided in outfitting this new space, as I've never really been completely on my own before. I kind of assumed I'd be going with a "minimalistic" theme for the first several months, which is just a cute way of saying little to no furniture until I came up with the extra cash to furnish it. But... My parents graciously offered to help out in that area, and I am SO BLESSED!!
So, thanks mom and dad! And thanks Slappy! I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for all you've done and are doing for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment