Thursday, November 26, 2015

Z is for a Zillion Other Things

This alphabet of Thankfulness has been kinda fun! It's made me sit down and actually take the time to think of  specific things I'm thankful for that I may have otherwise not thought of.  I know there are Zillions of things I'm thankful for that I didn't mention, but since today is Thanksgiving, here are just a few (some of which I may have already mentioned)...

  • Family
  • Friends
  • Family who are Friends
  • Friends who are Family
  • Salvation & A Relationship with the Redeemer
  • A New Adventure on the horizon called Independent Living
  • Parents who are chipping in BIG time helping me prepare for said Adventure
  • Skype (to talk to my oh-so-far-away sister)
  • Two nieces and a nephew to love on
  • Living in a country wherein War and/or Acts of War are few and far between
  • Freedom to attend a Bible believing church
  • Getting, for the first time in 5 years, a 4-day Thanksgiving weekend
  • An Adventure to the Bahamas 11 months ago
  • A Warm, Dry, HAPPY place to live
  • A Christian boss

I could probably sit here all night and list things for which I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment