Thursday, November 12, 2015

L is for Love

L is the easiest letter because I have so many things in my life with the letter "L" for which to be thankful.

I'm SO thankful for my sisters: Lindsey, Laura, & Leah. Life would be SOOOO lonely without them.

I'm forever thankful for my mom, Linda, and my dad BiLL (who has DOUBLE L's at the END of his name). I have no doubt that I have two of the greatest parents ever, and I try to never take them for granted. I have Learned so much from them!

I'm thankful for the Little girLs in my life, Beth & ALexxa. What joy and laughter they bring to this house! My life is fuller and happier because of them.

I'm thankful for the Little boy in my life, baby WiLLiam (also with the Double L's). There is no way to even come close to describing the feeling of holding a newborn baby in your arms, let alone watching him grow and change, bringing smiles and coos and heart-melting!

I guess, if I were to sum it all up all these "thankfuls" in just ONE word, it would be this:

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment