Monday, November 9, 2015

I is for Isaiah

Bible Journaling : Isaiah 55:8-9 | Bonita Rose:
(Click on picture for source of artwork)
Specifically "I" is for Isaiah 55:8-9.  I LOVE these verses and have ever since mom chose them as our "verses of the year" when I was in high school.  God's plan for me is so much bigger and broader and more beautiful than anything I could have ever cooked up in my little bitty human brain.  I'm so THANKFUL that God is in control and that His thoughts and ways are not mine. I'm so THANKFUL that His ways are greater and higher than mine.  I'm so glad that I can always turn to this statement of authority when I'm feeling like nothing in my life is going right (which is not the case presently; presently, my life is going pretty dandy good!).  It's such a blessing to be able to look back on this verse when life IS going great and be reminded that when life WASN'T so great, God clearly had a plan that was leading me to where I am now.  And that His plan was so much better than what I thought I wanted. So thankful for these verses!

No comments:

Post a Comment