Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 12: New Boots

Yes, I realize this is materialistic, but maybe you don't understand.  I've been needing a new pair of black dress boots for TWO YEARS. Yes.  Two whole years!

Finding boots is a difficult task for me because I have big feet and large calves. Usually I don't mind either of these, but when it comes to finding boots, I hate both!

Finally last spring, I found the perfect pair of boots.  They fit my feet and my calves. BUT... they were brown.  Granted, I snatched them right up because they fit and were on sale for $15, but they weren't EXACTLY what I was looking for.

So this weekend, I got lucky.  Or blessed.  Or both.  And I found not only the perfect pair of black dress boots, but they were running a bo-go, so I got a pair of grey boots, too (which I've been talking about for the last three months)!

Boots may not seem like a big deal.  In fact, foot ware is something most people take for granted.  But today, I'm thankful for not only being able to find the exact boots I wanted, but for finding TWO pair of boots AND having the money to pay for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment