Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 26: "My" Girls

I'm so thankful for my nieces!  I got to spend the evening with just them and grandpa (who read the whole time).  We watched Tangled and Garfield and ate popcorn (which grandpa made).  Alexxa hasn't been feeling good for a while, so she was nice and cuddly for most of the movie watching.  Then she "helped" me make my bed later with fresh, clean sheets.

Bethany was so helpful tonight!  She did everything I asked her to do, right away, with no resistance.  She even voluntarily crawled into bed early.

I'm so thankful for these girls.  I'm thankful that they live so close and are able to be here often.  I'm thankful that they are sweet girls and are usually good, too!  I'm thankful that God allows me to be part of their lives as they grow and mature, and I pray that I will have a godly impact on their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment