- Daddy brought me a hot latte to work today, and while it wasn't my favorite flavor, it DID make my insides all warm. And the gesture made me very happy! Best daddy in the world!
- Helen is home for a whole five days! And already we've had more inside jokes than most people have in a lifetime. Honestly.
- Mom made potato soup for supper. She always makes our favorite foods. There aren't too many meals she makes that I don't care for, so I'm thankful not just for food, but for GOOD food!
- "My" girls were here when I got home from work, too, and they're always so much fun to have around!
- I have the best sisters! I know, I know.... you think yours are better. BUT... you're wrong. You just are.
I'm also very thankful for my church family! Why? Well...
- They are so encouraging! I love hearing about what God is teaching them!
- I love the group of (as Evangeline so quaintly put it tonight) old folks we have! I'm especially thankful for the ladies I sit with in Sunday School. These godly women are such an example to me, and I gain so much just by interacting with them!
- Our Pastor's family is just fantastic. Sweet, kind, and funny to boot, this wonderful family has made a huge impact on our church in the few short years they've been with us!
- I'm thankful for the opportunity to see God continually working in the lives of the kids I grew up with, and the bond we will always share in Christ! It's so neat to see where God is leading them and how He is helping them grow!
- I'm thankful for their prayers, encouraging words, and loving actions all throughout the year, not just at Thanksgiving. This body of believers really is like a second family, and for that I am beyond thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment