I'm so thankful for the people God has allowed me to have in my life over the years. People come and go, but there are a special few that love you no matter where life takes you or how often you walk in and out of each others lives. I'm thankful for the many "families" God has blessed me with, aside from my own.
Two of these special people are Susan & "Grandma" Edith. Today, they chose to be a huge encouragement to me. They stopped by the drive to give me a lovely yellow carnation (my favorite color!!) and a snowman globe (which changes colors... HOW COOL!). It's nice to be thought of! The snowman will stay on my desk till sometime in January or February, I'm sure, and every time I look at it, I'll be reminded to be an encouragement to those around me.
So, Thank You, my Encouragers! I'm so glad you stopped by!
No comments:
Post a Comment