Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13- Dr. Stevie Wonder

I'm thankful that my best friends are also my family, and today, I'm specifically thankful for my dear cousin April, aka Dr. Steeeve/Stevie Wonder.  She is just right at a year younger than I am, and she has been one of my best friends since we were old enough to know what friendship was.  Steve keeps me in laughs, doctors me when necessary, and brings exceeding joy to my life.  I can't imagine life without her!

I'm also thankful that for this semester, Steve & Helen have been able to room together at Faith, and that they just live a few minutes away from my house.  It's been a real treat getting to spend time as the fabulous three [it's usually the fabulous four, but George is in Peru!].  

Love you, Dr. Stevie Wonder!!


PS- I'm also thankful for her new boyfriend, J-Dog, who gave her a book about "Stuff Christians Like," which supplies us with endless laughs! RAZZLE-DAZZLE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment