Today, I'm thankful for my NEW JOB!! Yes, that's right folks (yes, Stevie Wonder... I said FOLKS... again...), today, I started my new job at Tender Year's Day Care!
"Day Care?!" you may ask.
Yes. Day Care.
"Isn't that quite a drastic change from working at a jewelry store?!" you may ask.
Yes. Quite Drastically Different.
I don't know why God chose to switch things up and move me to day care, but that's how He works. He does things that don't necessarily make sense to us. All I knew was that I wanted to do something that mattered with my life, and filing the paperwork for diamond sales just wasn't cutting it. I've been looking for an avenue out for over six months, and God just kept closing doors. Until now. I hadn't even planned to stop at this particular day care; I only did so on a whim. Apparently, that "whim" was God's way of directing my life because I was pretty much hired on the spot (not quite because that's just not how life works these days, but pretty much on the spot).
AND.... I think I'm going to LOVE it there! Today I worked with twelve 2-year-olds. So. Much. FUN! And when I left today, I actually felt like I had invested my time rather than just clocking in and clocking out.
So that's it. That's the latest on life with Lacy. Hopefully, it'll be another long while before I have the opportunity to post more life-changing stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment