Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28- Snuggles

As I mentioned, I recently started a new job working at a day care.  I was a little nervous about making the switch, but it turns out that it was SUCH a GOOD thing for me!

Today, I'm thankful for snuggles.  I love the little two-year-olds I've been working with this week (and I kinda hope I stay in that room!).  I've only known these little bundles of joy for three days, but already they've worked their way into my heart.  I'm thankful that I have a job that includes little people snuggles ALL DAY LONG.  I'm thankful for the little arms that wrap around my legs in joyful hugs.  I'm thankful for the little hands that hold mine just because they can.  I'm thankful for the warm, snuggley little bodies that curl up on my lap.  For a person like me who thrives on touch, I have been soaking up the snuggles this week!  

I didn't even know I had been missing it.  Of course, I miss my nieces and their snuggles when I don't get to see them, but I didn't realize how badly I just needed the snuggles.  Several times today, I looked down at the little person in my lap and just had to hug him/her for his/her snuggles.  

Snuggles are good for the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment