This is a very broad "thankful," but today I'm thankful for friendship. I'm thankful for my amazing friends that are like family, and family that are my best friends!
I'm thankful for the kind of friendships that can withstand months of separation, and they still come out stronger. I'm thankful for friendships that pick up right where we "left off." So many great friends all over the world right now, and I'm thankful for each and every one of them!
I'm thankful for the friendships I have found in the college crew at Trinity. In the coming months, I think these friends will become even more precious to me as I try to fill the absence of my dear Helen. I'm thankful for the crazy, wonderful times of fellowship we can have (such as last night... you know who you are)!
I'm thankful for the friendship I find in my parents and sisters, and those I find in my "parents" and "siblings" (the Petersons have adopted us).
I'm thankful, not only for great friends, but for friends that point me to the cross and my One True Friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment