I'm thankful that I can talk to her about any/everything.
I'm thankful that she endures 2 1/2 hour long phone conversations with me, even when these "conversations" consist of me talking through things with myself.
I'm thankful that I can look to her for advice and guidance.
I'm thankful that she loves me unconditionally.
I'm thankful that she expects me to do the right thing, and that she expects me to follow God's leading.
I'm thankful that she supports my decisions even when she doesn't understand them.
I'm thankful for the way she prays for me on a daily basis, and not only for me, but for those I love.
I'm thankful that she's involved in my life even though we're miles apart.
I'm thankful that she teaches me by example how to be a servant, a loving wife, and a good mother.
I'm thankful that when I was 4 years old, my mom faithfully taught me of my need for a relationship with Christ, and that on the night before my 5th birthday, she sat with me when I prayed to accept God's gift of Salvation!
I'm thankful that God chooses are parents for us because He chose to bless ME with the best mom!
I LOVE you, mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment