I'm thankful that even on the worst days, I never ever have to worry about losing my Salvation. I'm thankful that in the midst of days like today, I can turn to my heavenly Father for comfort, support, and guidance. My relationship with God is always in need of improvement, but He never leaves me or forsakes me. No matter how sinful I am, or how much I whine, or how often I cry for no apparent reason.
I'm thankful that God sent His only Son to take MY place on that old rugged cross. He loves me SO MUCH! He loves me more than any person on Earth ever can!
Life is overwhelming sometimes... that's just how life works. When I'm overwhelmed, I turn to my Savior. When I'm hurt and disappointed, I turn to my Savior. When I'm tired and feel pressed on every side, I turn to my Savior. Why? Because He loves me unconditionally and has the power to change my life.
Today, I'm thankful that
"...God so LOVED the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16
No comments:
Post a Comment