Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7- Money

I know, this sounds greedy and pathetic at the same time, but today was pay day for me, so I just finished paying my first-half-of-the-month bills.  I'm thankful that I have a job that provides me with enough income to pay my bills (on time even!) and still (sometimes... not always) have a little left over!  God always provides what I need, and usually above and beyond.  I'm thankful that I didn't have to wonder where the money was going to come from to pay my bills this month, and I realize that not everyone has the same luxury.  I also realize that at any moment God could take away this luxury, and I could find myself without a job.  I suppose I should have actually said "Day 7- A Job," but that would put too much emphasis on the job (and probably give the false impression that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job... which I don't... I just usually ENJOY my job.  Not the same thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment